INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES ACT (LSSI)
CONSERVAS PEDRO LUIS S.L., owner of the website, hereinafter OWNER, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations set out in Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
CONSERVAS PEDRO LUIS S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information which may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, it being understood that publication on the CONSERVAS PEDRO LUIS S.L. website is sufficient.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company Name: CONSERVAS PEDRO LUIS S.L.
Trade name: CONSERVAS PEDRO LUIS
Tax number: B31224058
Address: IND EL RAMAL S/N, 31580 LODOSA (NAVARRA)
On the Website, we offer Users the opportunity to access information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Web Site and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs liable to be used for industrial and/or commercial purposes are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of their business. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Web Site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licensing or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly provided otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or third party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Site, as well as the Site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that may be prejudicial to them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions to which it may be entitled in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted moral standards and standards of decency and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and keep them updated at all times so that they match the User’s actual situation at any given time. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, as prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempted access to resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force. Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted standards of decency or public order.• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.• Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted standards decency or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised. Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.• Constitutes any kind of publicity.• Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow third parties access to the aforementioned services and/or contents. Likewise, you undertake to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Web Site by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or fraudulently fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of such non-compliance.
We do not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control. We accept no responsibility for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
We may interrupt the service, or immediately terminate the relationship with the User, if we detect that their use of our Website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from your use of the Website.
We shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified of this. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through use of malware of any kind and with any communication medium, such as computer virus or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The website administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by the Users of the Webspace. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of the enquiry and query services. On the other hand, in the event damage is caused due to an illicit or incorrect use of these services, a claim may be brought against the User for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also undertake to indemnify the company for any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that puts an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the owner of the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of the partner and/or sponsor companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it put itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the Website making the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Website. The Company may at any time request that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Website.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website in order to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please see your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the User their browsing and advertising preferences, Users’ demographic profiles and measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
- DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Consequently, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration whatsoever is made in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or marketability, except insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the Owner of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.